jueves, 2 de octubre de 2008

I LOVE MARILYN.


Marilyn ♥ I wanna be loveed by youu.

Marilyn Monroe personified Hollywood glamour with glow and energy that enamored the world. Although she was an alluring beauty with curves, Marilyn was more than a '50s sex goddess. Her apparent vulnerability and innocence, in combination with an innate sensuality, has turned Marilyn into famous. She dominated the age of movie stars to become, without question, the most famous woman of the 20th Century. She was born Norma Jeane Mortenson on June 1, 1926 in Los Angeles, California, to Gladys Baker. the identity of her father is undetermined. Gladys had been a film cutter at RKO studios, but psychological problems prevented her from keeping the job and she was ev
entually committed to a mental institution.
I wanna be loved by you, just you,And nobody else but you,I wanna be loved by you, alone!Boop-boop-a-doop!I wanna kissed by you, just you, Nobody else but you,I wanna be kissed by you, alone!Boop-boop, I couldn't aspire,To anything higher,Than, filled with desire,To make you my own!Boop-boop-a-doop, boop-boop-a-doop!I wanna be loved by you, just you,And nobody else but you,I wanna be loved by you, alone!Aa-ah-um! Boop-boop-a-doop!Daddle-at-dat-dat-dum, I couldn't aspire,To anything higher,Than, filled with desire,To make you my own,Bup-bum, butle-doodle-dum-bum!I wanna be loved by you, just you,Nobody else but you,I wanna be loved by you, a-lup-a-dup-a-dup-a-dup!Boop-boop-a-doop.

















No hay comentarios: